The night was falling, when Fifi managed to come to a wall. It was transparent. Suddenly, she froze with horror. A terrible monster looked at her. His big eyes shone brighter than the lamp in her room.
– Help! – she screamed.
– Why are you screaming? – asked the creature.
– Run away, you monster! – shouted Fifi.
– I’m not a monster, I’m just a...
– Who are you? – asked Fifi.
– I am a cat – answered the creature.
– I don’t believe you.
– If not, you can keep thinking I am a monster and being scared. Fear makes cowards of us all. Open your eyes and tell me what you are doing in this bottle – said the cat.
Sprawdź, czy dobrze rozwiązałaś/rozwiązałeś zadania